WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need ideas on how to improve the forum

5 posters

Go down

Need ideas on how to improve the forum Empty Need ideas on how to improve the forum

Post by jediwarrior 26/9/2011, 08:09

I`m looking on how to improve the overall look of the forum??? If you have any ideas on what we can do please let us know and we`ll look at them as any ide is welcomed
jediwarrior
jediwarrior

Need ideas on how to improve the forum FOUNDER-star

Number of posts : 8972
Male
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://deanwain@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Need ideas on how to improve the forum Empty Re: Need ideas on how to improve the forum

Post by elf506 26/9/2011, 08:13

I think its great already. You do a great job and to still be going strong after the crap you've dealt with over the last year, its great. You do your best Dean and you gotta have a life away from the PC too.xx
elf506
elf506

Need ideas on how to improve the forum MODERATOR-star

Number of posts : 2249
Female
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Need ideas on how to improve the forum Empty Re: Need ideas on how to improve the forum

Post by John B 26/9/2011, 08:27

Yes, life comes first. Dean I've been through all this before starting up my own forum and it does eat away at your every minute. This is a smashing wee forum with not much if anything wrong with it at all. There's a great bunch of people here all helping each other, and most importantly there's no trolls or mickey takers, apart from me teasing the ladies about their ferret prams lol. I've enjoyed my time here and enjoy the ferret chat and life banter we all have.
Big Smile
John B
John B

Need ideas on how to improve the forum TOPPOSTER2-star

Number of posts : 1054
Male
Registration date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by elf506 26/9/2011, 08:28

Thanks for that John. Wish everyone had your attitude :)
elf506
elf506

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jediwarrior 28/9/2011, 03:49

Well if any one can think of anyways to improve or to make forum better please let us know
jediwarrior
jediwarrior

Need ideas on how to improve the forum FOUNDER-star

Number of posts : 8972
Male
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://deanwain@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firelass 28/9/2011, 23:38

I think its a fab wee forum when thers not fighting or bitching.
As john said its one of these things thats hard to avoid online.
Its easy to offend someone online when they can precive things diffrently, you know one persons idea of fun is anothers bullieing, one persons sarcasm is another persons dig or personal insult.
hmmm I cant think of anything that needs changed dean, seems to all be ticking over. :)
firelass
firelass

Need ideas on how to improve the forum ADMINISTRATOR-star

Number of posts : 8927
Female
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by elf506 1/10/2011, 03:08

Well I've done my bit by finally being connected to the internet so that means Dean can now be on here more regularly
elf506
elf506

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sezbetz 1/10/2011, 04:32

I do wonder if the kids section is actually working. It seems more adults post in there than kids and it is easy to put your post in there accidentally. Is it perhap worth removing the kids section as we are a relatively friendly forum anyway. Or perhaps we could have a young ferret owners topic under ferret chat instead of the whole kids section??
sezbetz
sezbetz

Number of posts : 1364
Female
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by elf506 1/10/2011, 04:41

Maybe the kids section just needs promoting. I was gonna plug it when I take the ferrets into school as we've got at least 3 families that I know of who have and love ferrets.
elf506
elf506

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down