WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pair of girl's need a forever home

+2
ferretwumun5
cathy the slayer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pair of girl's need a forever home - Page 2 Empty Re: Pair of girl's need a forever home

Post by TillyB1977 21/3/2013, 09:29

Lol, if by 'girls' you mean destructive little bundles of fur and teeth, they are well and truly settled and completely gorgeous! We're all smitten ... Will keep ou updated x

TillyB1977

Pair of girl's need a forever home - Page 2 NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 14
Female
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Pair of girl's need a forever home - Page 2 Empty Re: Pair of girl's need a forever home

Post by cathy the slayer 21/3/2013, 10:51

Aww that'll be the ones, lol, what are they destroying, lol here they were very good with toy's & bed's but did stick blankies in their water on occasion & tipped kibble everywhere, lol
cathy the slayer
cathy the slayer

Pair of girl's need a forever home - Page 2 MODERATOR-star

Number of posts : 1309
Female
Registration date : 2010-07-18

http://art4uframercathy@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TillyB1977 21/3/2013, 18:30

Yep - everything gets filled with blankies ... Water bowl, litter tray etc. they haven't been too destructive in the cage, all beds and toys have remained intact so far, although peony likes to dig in everything ...and develops a fascination with what might be underneath food and water bowls the second thy are filled up which sends the contents scattering in all directions lol. Her other favourite is to sit on my shoulder and dig in my hair ... I have less painful pastimes lol.

Nope, it's our stuff they like to destroy. Buttons off the printer, the strap off Dave's watch etc. they like to push stuff off the desk and watch it smash on the floor, and anything they can drag ends up behind the book case lol. I used to keep my work files on the book case until I opened one in a meeting at work to find the pages covered in dried mince where it had been stashed ... Took some explaining lol. This is what I've missed!!

TillyB1977

Pair of girl's need a forever home - Page 2 NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 14
Female
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by cathy the slayer 21/3/2013, 23:38

This is why their food & water bowl's were inside clean litter tray's, It helped stop most of the devastation, lol In our house it was mostly T towels, pens & wooden spoons they nicked & stashed along with any food items they could find, this includes a small pan of mushy peas that they knocked down then took out into the garden leaving a lovely trail of green goo, lol
cathy the slayer
cathy the slayer

Pair of girl's need a forever home - Page 2 MODERATOR-star

Number of posts : 1309
Female
Registration date : 2010-07-18

http://art4uframercathy@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firelass 22/3/2013, 21:39

lol this is why I love ferrets. See I have come home sometimes and the house has been destroyed. But you can't be annoyed with them. They are just too cute and funny. Also I realise they were just helping me understand where I can keep my things and what space is now theirs.

They have their own bed room now. Mostly because I like things not eaten or smashed lol
firelass
firelass

Pair of girl's need a forever home - Page 2 ADMINISTRATOR-star

Number of posts : 8927
Female
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2