WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New home awaiting another lucky hob

Go down

New home awaiting another lucky hob Empty New home awaiting another lucky hob

Post by Guest 31/5/2008, 10:19

Opening my hutches and my heart to one more hob. needs to be either entire or vasectomised, NOT castrated fully.

If entire he will be vasectomised. I do not want kits of my own.. I like to rehome those in need and don't want to add to the problem :).

I am trying local rescuers but they have this nice habit of fully castrating so getting what i am after if proving awkward.

Wanted 1 young male hob any age considered really but about a year would be great. Vasectomised prefered, colour Dark poley with a dark nose if possible but willing to see everything

In the Worcester area would be fab or someone willing to bring him home. I cant drive and am currently recovering form surgery. Loving home awaits the right boy and lots of girlfriends
;)

please PM or reply to the thread. Thanks Guys n gals

Back to top Go down