WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How this forum was set up

5 posters

Go down

How this forum was set up Empty How this forum was set up

Post by jediwarrior 21/8/2010, 22:08

Nearly 2 years back i was a members of another forum and got to meet a load of new friends after getting my own ferrets. Over time the forum started to dwindle i became a admin on there and i seemed to get worse so i mentioned to a few people that became friends what i was planning ie my own forum. Well i did and this is the final result Eileen,Kel,Leah and a few others joined and passed the word on and the old forum was shut more members joined. Slowly the forum got going members were coming on and things started moving things were added we put the word out about this forum and at the start we all said we wanted this forum to be friendly where there is no arguing are bickering and not ripping other forums. Yes we have had a few moments but its the forum team that put an end to it there and then and help smooth things over. The forum is friendly and members do behave and that`s great alot of members have become great friends and we have even helped others when things go wrong and we have even worked with other forum when they have had probs and they have helped us to. Alot of people think that admin,the forum tech and mods dont do alot sometime we dont as the forum runs ok but when there is probs we have to do some work like keeping an eye on members and posts moving topics ect and merging. The forum tech ( debs ) does forum updates and sorts any forum issues ie chat room glitches and things not working ect. Members are always welcome to contact the forum team at any time with any probs they are having.

well that enough from me lol i thought i`d let you know how the forum came to be here and from me thank you for coming on here and making the forum what it is.
if people have ideas for the forum please tell us

Last edited by jediwarrior on 22/8/2010, 07:33; edited 1 time in total
jediwarrior
jediwarrior

How this forum was set up FOUNDER-star

Number of posts : 8972
Male
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://deanwain@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

How this forum was set up Empty Re: How this forum was set up

Post by scott7877 21/8/2010, 22:57

And a great job is done by all the team, a credit to the forum, have had a few sticky moments myself and have been reassured by members with no nasty remarks. How this forum was set up 467155
scott7877
scott7877

How this forum was set up NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 98
Male
Registration date : 2010-07-18

http://scott7877@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn 22/8/2010, 00:40

I like this forum because everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Long may it continue cheers

Robyn xx

Robyn

How this forum was set up ADVMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 706
Female
Registration date : 2009-03-26

http://mortonmerl@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jediwarrior 22/8/2010, 02:28

We do try to help where we can and hopefully help teach people on how best to look after there ferrets. After looking at a few forum some are better than others some just argue and belittle members and even in some cases bully members. I set this up and from the start make it known we will not tolerate any bullying of any kind. The mods do a great job in stopping the early signs of thing going out of control and if thing go further admin get involved but that is very rare. I do hope the members here are happy and find us friendly as this is what i and we wont as i was told from the start everyone need to learn and even we are still learning
jediwarrior
jediwarrior

How this forum was set up FOUNDER-star

Number of posts : 8972
Male
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://deanwain@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerfairy 23/8/2010, 06:38

Thankyou for setting up this forum, its very informative and very friendly xxx
flowerfairy
flowerfairy

How this forum was set up MEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 429
Female
Registration date : 2010-06-08

http://flowermouse1974@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lksopener 25/8/2010, 07:11

I found this forum through google and looking for advice and it's been a welcome resource with a number of pleasant and helpful members.

Will be joining the rescues list soon too as come Friday I am goin to check out a silver hob which is in one of the litters of kits :-)

I started with two and will soon have four.

New accommodation is being made as we speak.

Well done deano and debs and the rest of the team. Althouh new, I will continue to use the forum.

Liam

lksopener

How this forum was set up NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 25
Male
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down