WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Black eyed white hobs

3 posters

Go down

2 Black eyed white hobs Empty 2 Black eyed white hobs

Post by safesound 22/6/2011, 01:47

I have two white hobs looking for a new home. Both rescues and both beautiful in their own right but with totally separate personalities. They will need to be rehomed separately as they are both intact. Stinky will need a little longer but Scaredy is ready to go now.

Scaredy is a little nervous of animals and people (hence the name) until he trusts that you arent going to hurt him as he came from a hutch of intact hobs who literally ripped chunks out of him =( BUT he's not a biter, even when he was in real pain he didnt bite. Surely someone must want to give this lovely boy a home.
2 Black eyed white hobs Imag0010
I'll update the picture with some new ones tomorrow when I can get a clear shot of him.
I'm in South Wales and will want to check out his accommodation but it doesn't matter if he lives inside or out, with a jill or on his own so long as he isn't worked as he doesn't have the temperament for it. You can PM me here or call me on 07784442441

safesound

2 Black eyed white hobs NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 8
Female
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://callme@07784442441.com

Back to top Go down

2 Black eyed white hobs Empty Re: 2 Black eyed white hobs

Post by ferretwumun5 22/6/2011, 02:57

good luck in finding homes form them

ferretwumun5

2 Black eyed white hobs TOPPOSTER2-star

Number of posts : 8396
Female
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://Eileen.freeman1@ntlworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by safesound 10/7/2011, 01:16

Just updating; Scaredy, one of these lovely boys has just gone to his new forever home. He was castrated as per the request of his new mum as he is going to live with two other castrated hobs. Its a great home that I'm totally happy with =) YAY.
Stinky however is still available, he's still not fully healed yet but he's well on his way there. I haven't been showing him to potential adopters because I want him to be 100% before he goes but I think he's nearly there. As with Scaredy I'm more than happy to have him castrated if he is to live with other ferrets. Please contact me on the above number/PM if you want more details.

safesound

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by safesound 16/7/2011, 05:44

anyone want a picture? 2 Black eyed white hobs 95676

2 Black eyed white hobs Stinky

safesound

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wilbur 17/7/2011, 14:59

Noush is over the moon with her new addition. I wish I could take on another but with two fussy girls in one group and a frail old guy in the other I won't be taking on another for a while.

wilbur

2 Black eyed white hobs MODERATOR-star

Number of posts : 2725
Female
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down