WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants

3 posters

Go down

Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants Empty Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants

Post by nannarescue 6/11/2012, 22:31

Hi All,
Nanna Animal Rescue is based in Irthlingborough, Northants and are currently full to Bursting with Ferrets. We really need to find homes for some of our lovely little Ferrets so if you are looking to give a Ferret a forever home in the Northants area please come and visit us. We currentlly have over 80 Ferrets looking for homes.

NANNA was set up in 2004 and has helped over 7000 animals from then until now.
We have a large team of volunteers who all have two things in common, the welfare of the animals in our care and to make sure they either find new forever homes or they stay with us until they do.
NANNA has no government funding and is run purely on donations by non paid volunteers.

nannarescue

Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 4
Female
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants Empty Re: Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants

Post by wilbur 7/11/2012, 02:10

It's worth asking Starescue to add you to their list of ferret rescues, I for one often point people there if they are looking for a rescue in their area.

wilbur

Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants MODERATOR-star

Number of posts : 2725
Female
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants Empty Re: Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants

Post by firelass 7/11/2012, 02:15

wow 2004 lol, Never knew you were about. Will remember that for future, though I'm a way up north. Have you joined the other ferret owners forums?
firelass
firelass

Nanna Ferret & Animal Rescue - Northants ADMINISTRATOR-star

Number of posts : 8927
Female
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by nannarescue 23/11/2012, 21:05

Hi, Thanks for the replies. We are not just a ferret rescue we have lots of different animals but I do love Ferrets :)
I have also joined a few other forums :)
I took a couple of little Ferrets with me this weekend when fund raising and people love them.
Take care.
Zoe

nannarescue

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by firelass 24/11/2012, 03:49

Cool, what other animals you got currently at the rescue?
firelass
firelass

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nannarescue 26/11/2012, 21:43

Lots! Goats, Pigs, Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and even a fox named Pancake :)

nannarescue

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by firelass 26/11/2012, 22:00

awwwww, Pancake how cute. How come you ended up with a fix your menagerie?
firelass
firelass

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nannarescue 26/11/2012, 23:16

Some idiot hand reared him so he is unable to be released as he will seek out people :( He is lovely tho and loves cuddles :) x

nannarescue

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by firelass 27/11/2012, 07:42

awwww very cute though. :) if you feel Like sharing pictures I won't complain.
firelass
firelass

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down