WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON

2 posters

Go down

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON Empty 2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON

Post by AllusiveMaiden 28/8/2008, 04:27

I was in the petshop buying my kids food and the girl asked me if i knew anyone who was looking. The woman who mentioned it did not leave her contact info but is a regular so she will have my contact info soon.

If anyone in the Barrie, Ontario area is looking please let me know and i'll put you at the top of my list of potential adoptees.

Short background: this woman resuced these kids from a couple who was not taking care of them. She is now working full time and feels horrible that she does not have the time for them she wants to pass them onto a good home (if my mom wasnt so grouchy i'd take them lol)
AllusiveMaiden
AllusiveMaiden

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON ADVMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 686
Female
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://amalthea.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON Empty Re: 2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON

Post by Guest 31/8/2008, 02:54

hope you find some good homes for them
good luck

Back to top Go down

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON Empty still available?

Post by kalibear1970 16/9/2008, 04:34

Do you know if they are still with her? Although, I am really only looking for one to keep company with Bandit(male, neutered).
kalibear1970
kalibear1970

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 35
Female
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON Empty Re: 2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON

Post by AllusiveMaiden 3/10/2008, 12:56

I got in contact with this woman finally. they are still up for grabs. i dont know if she wants them to go forever or just for now.
AllusiveMaiden
AllusiveMaiden

2 with everything looking for home in Angus, ON ADVMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 686
Female
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://amalthea.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down