WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ferrets to re-home

Go down

ferrets to re-home Empty ferrets to re-home

Post by Guest 3/9/2009, 01:25

Hi there guys , i run a re-homing centre for rabbits , guinea pigs , ferrets and other small fury animals . I was given 2 ferrets last week and now i am trying to re-home them to a loving home , one is a pole and the other is a albino , they are both female . If anyone knows of anyone who can re-home them that would be greta . Ilive in the northampton area just incase you want to know . If you check out www.matchattaxheaven.co.uk they are on there .

Back to top Go down