WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE FORUM PLEASE DO SO AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS AND ALSO CHAT ROOM, IF YOU DO REGISTER TO JOIN PLEASE AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL WILL BE SENT WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrets for adoption in Leeds

2 posters

Go down

Ferrets for adoption in Leeds Empty Ferrets for adoption in Leeds

Post by Niccie 3/7/2012, 21:27

The following ferrets are looking for homes - I've mentioned before I'm not overly keen on hutches but during home check would consider this is the ferrets get amble time out (at least 2-3 hours per day).

A silver jill, who at this time is not getting along with any ferrets here. I do think with time and the right ferret she may come round but any home would have to be prepared for being solo. This is a shame because she's only a young ferret around 1-2 yrs old.
She is nip trained but will be mouthy during play times, she is also neutered and litter trained.

A albino hob, neutered and nip trained. An absolutely lovely little guy, approximately 1yrs old. He does get along with other ferrets but unfortunately I don't have a group I can increase the size of so he is currently living alone. I'm not asking for any donation for this guy as he came in neutered.

A polecat hob who is also lovely. He is currently entire but will be neutered before re-homing. I'm fairly confident he will be good with other ferrets once his hormones have settled down.

When I get home I will post pictures - things have got a little mental here and these guys are looking for homes asap really.

Niccie

Ferrets for adoption in Leeds MEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 110
Female
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Ferrets for adoption in Leeds Empty Re: Ferrets for adoption in Leeds

Post by MissynZara 28/8/2012, 02:33

Have you still got any of these ferrets?
MissynZara
MissynZara

Ferrets for adoption in Leeds NEWMEMBER2-star

Number of posts : 17
Female
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Ferrets for adoption in Leeds Empty Re: Ferrets for adoption in Leeds

Post by Niccie 1/9/2012, 09:20

We do ...and more :)

But we had to move to Milton Keynes :(

Sarah at Ferret Hutch is probably closest or Jill at Hull and East Riding